Are you passionate about testing software systems? Then we might be the right team for you!
We are looking for a skilled Software Tester to join our newly formed WordPress Development Team supporting 60+ websites in several markets. As part of our team, you will shape the future of our products in collaboration with our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and SEO experts.
Reinforcing our QA team, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of test plans alongside new feature releases, as well as improving our development processes to continuously ensure we meet our high-quality standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and improve our manual test suites
- Updating and running test plans alongside new feature releases
- Participate in the planning and team stand-up meetings
- Collaborate with the Development Team to ensure high quality standards
- Document and troubleshoot errors
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience with Jira (or equivalent) and agile software development
- Experience with test management tools(TestRail, X-ray, Testcollab)
- Strong detail-oriented mindset
- Outstanding problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- ISTQB certified Software Tester
- Familiarity with SEO
- Full-Time Job (Hybrid)
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- Flexible working options
- Located in St. Julian’s, Malta
- Private Health Insurance
- Car Park Space
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Wellness Allowance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Exciting company events throughout the year
Game Lounge is the iGaming IDOL 2021 award winner for Employer of the Year.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.