Site Reliability Engineer
The SRE is responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and maintenance of the infrastructure used by our apps. Working closely with product development and engineering teams to expand and enhance the platform. Our goal is to develop and support and automate our platform, ensuring high uptime and quality deployments, while maintaining operational flexibility.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementing and maintaining systems that monitor networks, server health, and application performance.
- Configuring infrastructure systems to provide load balancing, application firewalls, reverse proxying, and related services.
- Creating and implementing security policies that protect us and our customers.
- Striving to deliver high availability and data redundancy throughout our platform.
- Communicates well, both interpersonally and in their code.
- Knows how to solve problems by automating their solutions.
- Has a strong foundation in security from software, systems, and network standpoint.
- Has to experience Linux system configuration, administration, and tuning.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Grafana and Prometheus
- Strong experience in containerization on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience on scripting technologies such as Bash, Ansible or Python
- Strong experience on Nginx webserver
- Experience on Git
- Experience on CI/CD/CD pipelines such as Bamboo or Gitlab CI
- Previous experience with cloud technologies such as GCP or AWS
- Previous experience to ELK stack
- Previous experience on Redis.
- Good knowledge of databases.
- Knowledge of microservices would be an asset
- Private health insurance.
- Free breakfast (every day!).
- Car Park Space @ Spinola Park.
- Company Doctor.
- Fresh daily fruit!.
- Beer Fridays.
- Exciting team events & company parties!.