In this role you will be driving the growth of a portfolio of Casino affiliate sites and work closely with a cross-functional team to continuously improve your products and generate value for the users.
At the Game Lounge Group, the Site Manager
- Is directly responsible for his / her sites and is tasked with finding new opportunities to create the best content and website features to increase the visitor value of the site
- Acts as the main point of contact for his portfolio of sites internally.
- Oversees the development of his / her sites, managing the product roadmap
- Works alongside the Content, Design and Video teams to develop new features that improve user experience and drive growth.
- Regularly meets with all relevant stakeholders, including but not limited to developers, sales managers and marketing to brainstorm ideas.
- Constantly researches customer experiences and expectations to identify undeveloped opportunities.
- Works with PR and marketing teams to manage product launches.
- Monitors and reports on his / her site KPIs.
- Constructive use of A/B testing in order to facilitate stats driven decisions.
- Develop a solid understanding of our users, the marketplace, the competition and future trends in order to create the best online product possible.
- Uses his / her understanding and passion for the product to increase revenue, traffic and user interaction, constantly interpreting the findings to make improvements.
- 2+ years experience within the online casino affiliation industry, preferably in a content or product role.
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- A good collaborator and leader with excellent negotiation skills.
- Good research skills and able to find trends in the market and users' expectations and behaviour.
- A very strong and clear communicator.
- Organized but flexible as you'll be working in-depth with different departments.
- Innovative, able to constantly generate new ideas.
- A good understanding of the iGaming industry
- Strong at decision making, problem solving and other management skills
- A good understanding of SEO
- Private health insurance.
- Car Park Space
- Flexible Working Hours
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh daily fruit!.
- Beer Fridays.
- Exciting team events, Company parties & Virtual Fun all year round!
At the Game Lounge Group we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.