Game Lounge is looking for a SEO Assistant, with good project management skills and an analytical mind to help with both on-page and off-page SEO-related activities.
He or she will be responsible for assisting in managing all SEO-related activities such as on-page content optimization, link building and keyword research and strategy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the implementation of the on-page optimization strategies to increase our sites’ search engine results rankings.
- Support the off-page SEO team in developing and implementing a link building strategy.
- Develop keyword plans by conducting regular keyword research to generate content ideas and optimize existing content.
- Closely collaborate with our team of Content Managers to implement a proper SEO strategy for a multitude of websites across multiple markets.
- Regularly provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and report on SEO performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- A boundless passion for SEO and content strategy.
- High proficiency in English language both written and spoken. Additional languages will be considered a plus.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SERP ranking factors
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Experience in working with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Wincher, Google Search Console etc., will be considered a plus.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.