Join our Sports Team!
- This role is on a full-time basis, will be supporting and maintaining the growth of our sports vertical
- Working closely with the Head of Sports, you will be our next asset to our Malta office.
DUTIES & RESPOSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Head of Sports, Content teams, Development Teams (UX/UI / Designers) and any which relate to sports betting activities, including of ensuring alignment across all parts of the organization.
- Working with the Head of Sports to create a long-term strategy, defining and improve a better experience on our sports related sites.
- Collaborate & coordinate work with relevant departments during the visioning and concept development of our sports betting products.
- Continual Monitoring and raising of issues or bugs on our sports related sites to relevant departments.
- Liaising with Product, Marketing & Content teams to ensure the correct messages are communicated across various channels, including Social media and Video adverts.
- Creation of fresh content to our sports betting sites, including: Betting Tips, Odds, Game & Team Summaries.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant.
- A clear understanding of SEO, including use of relevant tools.
- Plan and maintain a regional Sports calendar across our sports related sites.
- Conducting competitive analysis to identify areas of opportunity and develop and maintain detailed and up-to-date analysis of the competitive landscape.
- Lead and drive complex sports related projects.
- Assisting in ad hoc duties as and when required, other administration duties may apply.
CANDIDATE MUST BE
- Experienced in iGaming professional with at least 8 years previous experience working on Sports betting.
- Passion for sports, and a good understanding of the European, American and Asian markets.
- Have a clear understanding of sports betting and the online industry, including of betting odds.
- Strong at decision making, problem solving and other management skills.
- Exceptional English language skills – both written and verbal
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Car Park Space @ Spinola Park
- Company Doctor
- Fresh daily fruit!
- Beer Fridays
- Exciting team events & company parties!
If interested please apply through the link or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org