Game Lounge is looking for a Scrum Master who can go over and above every day agile ceremonies.
As a Scrum Master, you'll be responsible for coaching and help the teams to deliver high-quality solutions that meet our user needs. You will be managing multiple teams, by creating a positive and creative culture and a productive working environment. You'll empower and support your teams to perform well, learn and grow in a manner that is consistent with company values.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help everyone involved to understand and embrace the Agile values, principles, and practices
- Act as a coach, providing process leadership and helping the Scrum team and the rest of the organization develop their high performance, organization-specific an agile approach
- Help the organization through the challenging change management process that can occur during an agile adoption
- Act as a facilitator, helping the team resolve issues and make improvements to its use of Scrum/Kanban
- Protecting the team from outside interference and take a leadership role in removing impediments that inhibit team productivity
- Defend functional solutions and estimations decisions in front of the client/product Owner or Stakeholders
- Collaborates on coaching activities at micro-level (team level)
- Prepare and run training and workshops based on the identified needs
- Experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach, at least 4-5 years
- Experience working in an agile environment multi-location and multi-cultural
- Good Level of English spoken and written.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing
- High communication capability
- Initiative, flexibility, proactivity, and responsibility.
- Strong Knowledge about Jira Administration
- Private health insurance.
- Fresh daily fruit!.
- Beer Fridays.
- Exciting team events & company parties!.