Senior QA Engineer
At GameLounge we are looking for a Senior QA Engineer, who will play a big role in designing and implementing test automation strategies from the ground up according to your exact specifications. You will maintain test system configurations and perform test executions while writing test scripts for complex integrated systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and owning our QA framework, including determining and agreeing on in-house quality standards, infrastructure, tools, process and attitude to risk appetite.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality across Development and Product
- Ensuring standards as specified by the regulator & senior stakeholders are met.
- Perform continuous exploratory testing on pre-release builds.
- Use test scripts and manual testing skills to find bugs and identify the severity and risk of the business.
- Automate and encourage a culture within the engineering team of automated testing where appropriate to drive efficiency and code base confidence.
- Report on testing analytics and KPI’s.
- Honestly and effectively communicate important issues and actively work with colleagues when needed
- Experience designing and implementing test automation frameworks
- Knowledge of software deployment (CI/CD) through tools such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Thorough understanding of latest test environments, including methodologies such as shift left
- Experience with tools such as webdriverio, cypress or crossbrowsertesting
- Knowledge of TDD / BDD and unit testing.
- Thorough understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Experience implementing shift-left in an organization
- Experience in coaching software developers and development teams
- Private health insurance.
- Food Allowance (Card)
- Fresh daily fruit!.
- Beer Fridays.
- Exciting team events & company parties!.