Senior Creative Designer
We are looking for a hands-on, confident, experienced, and self-motivated Senior Designer to spearhead our creative team. In this role, you will use your creativity to bring powerful campaigns to life while also improving conversions with your regional expertise. You will create, maintain, and raise our design standards, both aesthetically and in terms of consistency. You must have a beautiful portfolio to brag about with a solid background in visual design.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure all work is delivered while also supporting managing a growing team of talented designers and creatives.
- Constantly develop our brands by ensuring brand guidelines are up to date and adhered at all forefronts.
- Handle all-digital design requirements, from ideation to delivery.
- Set best practices with the help of design systems, confluence documentation and creative workflows.
- Work cooperatively with a wider team of creatives.
- Support and contribute to the company's creative progression.
- Run creative workshops for the creative team as needed.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in Adobe CC products, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Proactive and resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Be obsessive about consistency and detail - spot the things others fail to see.
Possessing any of the WOW qualities listed below would be a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Graphics, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Qualifications in Adobe Certified Professional certification.
- UI/UX background using tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, or Figma.
- Exposure using banner creation tools such as Bannerflow, Creatopy, Adobe Animate, Flash, or similar.
- Experience working in the Gaming / Affiliation industry.
- Knowledge in using Wordpress.
- Full-Time Job (Hybrid)
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- Flexible working options
- Located in St. Julian’s, Malta
- Private Health Insurance
- Car Park Space
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Wellness Allowance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Exciting company events throughout the year
Game Lounge is the iGaming IDOL 2021 award winner for Employer of the Year.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email at email@example.com
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.