This role will be on a part-time basis and will be responsible for all office administration tasks to make sure the Marbella office can have the best possible place to work, in an international environment. This front office management role will have responsibilities across Finance, HR, and Administration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Office maintenance & stock management
- Office inventory (equipment)
- Deal with suppliers and providers
- Coordination of all mail by sorting, distributing, and mailing items out
- Handle travel arrangements
- Organize office events, gatherings, and staff team building events
- Sync with our Group offices with anything related to office admin
- Point of contact for any office related services and cleanliness issues
- Maintain the office calendar
- Perform other duties as assigned and required for any office related requirements
Assisting the Managing Director:
- General support
- Handle temporary badges, office keys, and parking contracts
- Assist within the Finance area in various capacities such as managing invoices and reporting
- Assist within the HR area in various capacities such as data inputting, onboarding and eventually taking on own tasks and/or projects
If you're a highly motivated person, this role could be made for you! You would need to be friendly, professional, and very organized.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully:
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional positive interpersonal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in Office/Admin/HR related position
- Any HR or Admin related diplomas would be an asset
- Technical proficiency, especially experience with Microsoft Office and Cloud-based systems
- Proficient in Spanish and English languages, speaking and writing
- Part-Time, 20 hours per week with flexible working hours with the opportunity to change to a full-time employment
- Monday to Friday
- Location: Marbella
- Company Benefits
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email at email@example.com or by filling out the form now.
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.