We are looking for a Cleaner to join our Vibe team!
The chosen candidate will be required to create a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere at the office, whilst ensuring that we maintain a safe environment for our fellow Game Loungers.
As a Game Lounge employee, you will be part of a company who value diversity, inclusion, and integrity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cleaning, this includes dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, windows, restrooms, emptying trash cans, etc.
- Restocking fridges, supply rooms and supplying designated facility areas.
- Performing and documenting routine inspections
- Reporting any breakages that are noticed during the cleaning process and inform the line manager of repairs that need to be done
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all time
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested by the line manager
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Ability to follow a cleaning schedule
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and good time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow Health and Safety procedures
- Must be fluent in English
- Full-Time Job
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week, on a shift basis
- Flexible working options
- Located in St. Julian’s, Malta
- Private Health Insurance
- Car Park Space
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Wellness Allowance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Exciting company events throughout the year
Game Lounge is the iGaming IDOL 2021 award winner for Employer of the Year.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email at email@example.com
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.