Internal IT Manager
The Internal IT Manager’s primary and foremost job purpose is to deliver value, profit and growth to Game Lounge as needed and possible. The main area of responsibility is to ensure a secure, stable and efficient internal IT infrastructure and service.
Duties and responsibilities
The Internal IT Manager's role is to:
- Maintain a secure, stable and efficient internal IT environment in place.
- Ensure the internal IT has sufficient and accurate user permission and activity logging, in place. Record Senior Management approvals for new permissions.
- Source new equipment and ensures that new staff receive their appropriate equipment at their designated place of work in time.
- Make sure that the company’s internal IT infrastructure is compliant with data protection laws.
- Keep an inventory and documentation of IT equipment including records of any changes.
- Update, develop and maintain critical third-party software such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Ensure that the Internal IT budget is respected and also minimises and controls all costs.
- Report on a regular basis or according to set up routines to the manager including performance, forecasts, foreseen risks, incidents and exceptions.
- Skilful in both hardware and software.
- Proficient in both Windows and Mac.
- Experience in network administration.
- Well trained and seasoned in Google Workspace, JIRA and Confluence.
- Working knowledge of bash scripting and cloud services is considered a plus.
- Friendly approach on the workplace
- Well organised and forward-thinking.
- A good level of English
- 40hour week; Full Time
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Wellness Allowance
- Constant Social Initiatives
- Attractive Office Benefits
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.