Forex Content Writer
We are looking for a skilled individual with experience in writing SEO-friendly and unique content for
our portfolio of trading sites. As our in-house expert in online trading, you’ll be responsible for creating
engaging content that will help build site authority in forex, binary options and financial markets.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Forex Content Writer will be mainly responsible for the content he/she publishes on his/her websites covering forex, crypto and financial markets.
- Ensures newly published content is aligned with the overall content and SEO strategies.
- Regularly reviews published content and ensures it's aligned with the latest information and SEO best practices.
- Performs ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Implements search engine optimization recommendations
- Ensures that the content on his/her websites is updated and relevant to the targeted audience
- Ensures that the content is kept in line with market trends and regulations.
- Follows the editorial calendar set by the Content Manager and ensures deadlines are met.
- Is open for other tasks in addition to writing, which can help to improve the quality of websites, content and its relevance for the targeted audience.
- Agrees to attend workshops and meetings organised by the Company
- Reports to the Content Manager on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, according to the guidelines provided.
- Supports other departments such as Social Media, Video, CRM, Marketing etc. in any content related tasks.
- Experience in content writing and knowledge of forex, crypto and financial trading industries
- Native-level English. Other languages will be considered a plus
- Understanding of SEO rules and best practices.
- Good social skills - ability to work with colleagues and other departments
- Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations
- Organized, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Experience within the iGaming industry is considered a plus.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.