We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our skilled and growing team of techies in Malta. You will be part of the DevOps team, contributing towards delivering high quality projects within the company using a suite of technologies, whilst keeping abreast with the latest technological developments.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and improve the AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Build and maintain the CI/CD solution.
- Propose ways of optimizing the cost effectiveness of the cloud infrastructure.
- Work closely with a team to align the build and deploy processes with the development.
- Bring the best DevOps practices on-board.
- Define and execute a devops roadmap for continuously improving the platform infrastructure
- Provide tooling to standardise and ease the development and monitoring of scalable and reliable production systems.
- Work together with several engineering teams to define and work on improvements to their overall infrastructure, including execution engine, automation and building infrastructure, deployment systems and underlying AWS configuration.
- Contribute to a devops culture where teams are autonomous and are able to fully support their own services by providing know-how, general guidance and engaging engineers to contribute to the devops ecosystem.
- At least 3-4 years of professional DevOps or similar Software Engineering experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field including work experience.
- Working knowledge of Linux Containers.
- Managing complex build systems within a Continuous Integration setup.
- Proficiency with AWS. Network: DNS, TCP/IP, firewall, load balancing. Linux. CI/CD. Docker.
- Good social skills - ability to work with team members and other departments.
- Organized, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Up to date on the latest industry trends and aware of DevOps and Agile principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent team working and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and good attention to detail.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Private health insurance.
- Car Park Space
- Flexible Working Hours
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh daily fruit!.
- Beer Fridays.
- Exciting team events, Company parties & Virtual Fun all year round!
At the Game Lounge Group we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.