About the job
This role will be responsible to develop and maintain ELT data pipelines. The role is highly technical and requires a robust understanding of data architecture and modelling concepts. The role also demands strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop new data flows and data products
- Optimise data warehouse performance
- Produce high quality data products to be consumed by different stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative team to devise solutions to business problems, bringing your skills and ideas into every discussion
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of the solutions, testing them and ensuring best practices are used throughout the development process - particularly with regard to self-explanatory code, maintainability and scalability
- Create documentation for data products
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Experienced in data modelling techniques
- Experience with BI tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, Looker
- Good skills with developing in Python
- Curious and inquisitive mind-set
- Willing to step outside your comfort zone to broaden your skills and learn new technologies.
- Comfortable working independently on complex problems with the ability to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions
- Learn new technical skills when needed and use them to help the team achieve success
- Experience with DBT, Dataform or any other data transformation tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience working in the Google Cloud Platform or any other cloud environment.
- Automating builds, tests and deployments
- Capability in containerising workloads and running these on Kubernetes
- Managing infrastructure as code
- 40 hour week; Full Time
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Wellness Benefit
- Constant Social Initiatives
- Attractive Office & Home Benefits
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.