Game Lounge is looking for a CRM Specialist, with good project management skills and an analytical mind to drive the CRM activities for several different verticals and markets. As the main stakeholder for our CRM initiatives, your main goal will be to increase user conversion and retention for our affiliate sites.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and execute CRM campaigns – ad hoc and automated journeys - in various channels, for different verticals and markets, to drive revenue.
- Owner of the CRM/Marketing Automation tool and responsible to drive development and maximise usage of it.
- Analyse and interpret the performance of campaigns, identifying areas of improvements to optimise campaigns.
- Work closely with different departments, like sales, design, and content, to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on CRM performance against KPIs.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or similar. Relevant working experience can compensate for this.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a CRM environment, ideally within iGaming or affiliation.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Be creative and constantly identify new opportunities.
- Understanding of A/B testing.
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with large datasets and summarize findings in clear, actionable reports.
- Experience in working with CRM tools such as Xtremepush will be considered a plus.
- Full-Time Job
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- Flexible working options
- Located in St. Julian’s, Malta
- Private Health Insurance
- Car Park Space
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Wellness Allowance
- Attractive Office Benefits
- Exciting company events throughout the year
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org by filling out the form now.
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.