Game Lounge is looking for a CRM Assistant, with good project management skills to act as a key point of contact for queries and support around our CRM initiatives.
As a CRM Assistant, you will support the CRM Specialist and work alongside our Site Managers and Content Teams to successfully execute all customer communications for our portfolio of casino sites.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the implementation of our CRM campaigns, ad-hoc and automated journeys, in various channels, for different verticals and markets, to drive revenue
- Provides technical and operational support to the CRM team in relation to campaign deployment and all associated campaign processes
- Provides support in analyzing and interpreting the performance of campaigns and assists various departments in generating weekly or monthly reports
- Work closely with different departments, like Sales, Design, and Content, to ensure that deadlines are met
- Good work ethic, reliable and responsible, always focused on successfully completing tasks
- Familiarity with CRM platforms and their role within the affiliation industry
- Understanding of A/B testing
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in working with CRM tools such as Xtremepush will be considered a plus
- Full-Time Job
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- Flexible working options
- Located in St. Julian’s, Malta
- Private Health Insurance
- Car Park Space
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Wellness Allowance
- Attractive Office Benefits
- Exciting company events throughout the year
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by filling out the form now.
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.