German Content Writer (DACH Markets)
The Content Writers’ essential job purpose is to create SEO-friendly and unique content as well as
ensuring a constant stream of high-quality content for his/her websites. The Content Writer will also
help the Content Manager and the SEO department oversee his/her websites to ensure that set on-page
SEO practices are followed.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Content Writer is mainly responsible for the content he/she publishes on his/her websites, which mainly includes - but might not be limited to - both casino and sport content.
- Ensures newly published content is aligned with the overall content and SEO strategies.
- Regularly reviews published content and ensures it is aligned with the latest information and SEO best practices.
- Performs ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Implements search engine optimization recommendations.
- Ensures that the content on his/her websites is relevant and updated for the targeted audience
- Keeps the content in line with market trends and regulations.
- Follows the editorial calendar set by the Content Manager and ensures deadlines are met.
- Is open for other tasks in addition to writing, which can help to improve the quality of websites, content and its relevance for the target audience.
- Agrees to attend workshops and meetings organised by the Company.
- Reports to the Content Manager on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, according to the guidelines provided.
- Supports other departments such as Social Media, Video, CRM, Marketing etc. in any content related tasks.
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in content writing
- Native-level German + fluent in English
- Good social skills - ability to work with team members and other departments
- Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations
- Organized, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Experience within the iGaming industry is considered a plus.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.