Content Writer - French
The Content Writer’s primary job purpose is to ensure that high quality content is published on his/her websites. At the same time the Content Writer helps the Content Manager to oversee his/her websites and, together with the SEO department and the Content Manager, ensures that the chosen on-page SEO practices are followed.
Responsibilities and Work Description
- The Content Writer is responsible mainly for the content he/she publishes on his/her websites, which includes – but might not be limited to - both casino and sport content;
- Ensures that the content on his/her websites is updated and relevant for the targeted audience, keeping up with his/her market trends and regulations;
- Must be sure to cover all the tasks assigned by the Content Manager and to meet their deadlines;
- Accepts all tasks in addition to writing, which can help to improve the quality of the websites’ content and its relevance for the targeted audience;
- Agrees on attending workshops and/or meetings arranged by the Company, informing the Content Manager in a timely manner if unable to attend;
- Coordinates work with the designers within his/her team and the SEO department, always reporting to the Content Manager within his/her projects;
- Reports to the Content Manager on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, according to the guidelines given from time to time.
- At least two years’ experience as a content writer
- Good social skills for working with other departments and colleagues
- Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and organised
- Fluent English, well-organised spoken and written
- Experience within the iGaming industry is a plus
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.