Content Operations Manager
We are looking for a proactive and self-driven Content Operations Manager with strong communication and project management skills to drive operational excellence across our entire suite of content management tools, processes and workflows.
Duties and responsibilities
At the Game Lounge Group, the Content Operations Manager...
- Drives and develops the operational processes around content management for our entire portfolio of sites.
- Oversees weekly and/or monthly content plans, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Cross-collaborates with various teams to streamline workflow, improve efficiency and quality of content.
- Prepares and conducts training for our content teams on operational matters, tools and software.
- Guides teams, forecasts requirements and constantly works towards keeping the Content teams aligned to core business objectives.
- Conducts performance analysis on operational KPIs, and develops strategies towards their improvement.
- Assists in organizing the recruitment process for the Content department.
- Defines requirements and efficiently prioritizes the completion of tasks according to impactful business objectives for all content-related activities.
- Collaborates with HODs and other stakeholders to align content requirements, delivery, and performance to business goals.
- Works with our Development teams on developing new features for our Content Management Systems.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A multi-tasker able to effectively navigate a fast-paced, deadline-driven industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Excellent motivation and negotiation skills.
- Extensive know-how around online casino and affiliate marketing.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to pivot quickly on multiple projects without losing speed, focus, or quality.
- A proactive individual, with a hard-working, fun and positive attitude.
- Previous experience in managing content teams or content projects.
- Private health insurance
- 40hour week; Full Time
- Car Park Space @ Spinola Park
- Company Doctor
- Fresh daily fruit!
- Beer Fridays
- Exciting team events, company parties and lots of virtual fun!
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.