Casino Content Writer - Danish
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated Danish Content Writer with a strong Casino editorial background to join our high-performing team of writers and support the expansion of our portfolio of casino-focused websites. Applicants should be passionate about the Online Casino industry and have experience in driving traffic through engaging and informative content.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands their audience, identifies who they are and what their needs are, and creates content to meet these needs.
- Produces high-quality, compelling content in line with detailed briefs, while adhering to our brand's tone of voice and style guide.
- Writes brand-appropriate, first-class content for various channels, being able to switch between styles and formats to suit diverse audiences and online platforms.
- Assists the Content Manager in content creation activities for owned websites including freelancers or external agencies.
- Edits and proofreads copy to ensure it meets editorial standards.
- Ensures newly created content is aligned with the overall content and SEO strategies.
- Regularly reviews published content and ensures it's aligned with the latest information.
- Assists with market-specific keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Implements search engine optimization recommendations.
- Ensures that the content is in line with market trends and regulations.
- Follows the editorial calendar set by the Content Manager and ensures deadlines are met.
- Collaborates with the Design and Video departments to ensure their own content is supported by comprehensive videos and imagery.
- Monitors and analyses his/her own content performance to understand if it satisfies the user needs and generates new ideas on how to improve the content experience.
- Minimum of 2-years experience in content writing or copywriting. Candidates should be able to present a portfolio of articles or relevant work.
- Native-level Danish. Any additional languages will be considered a plus.
- Good social skills - ability to work with team members and other departments
- Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations
- Organized, self-motivated and results-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Experienced researcher and problem solver.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email on email@example.com or by filling out the form now.
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.