We are looking for a BI Developer to join our newly set up data team at Game Lounge. You will be working closely with the Head of Data and the Data Product Owner to develop data products and surface them to our stakeholders via our BI Platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop new data flows and data products
- Optimise data warehouse performance
- Produce high-quality data products to be consumed by different stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative team to devise solutions to business problems, bringing your skills and ideas into every discussion
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of the solutions, testing them and ensuring best practices are used throughout the development process - particularly with regard to self-explanatory code, maintainability, and scalability
- Create documentation for data products
- 2 - 3 years of experience in SQL development
- 1 - 2 years experience in data modelling techniques
- 2 - 3 years experience with BI tools such as QlikView, Tableau, Looker
- Good skills with developing in Python
- Highly collaborative working style
- Curious and inquisitive mind-set
- Willing to step outside your comfort zone to broaden your skills and learn new technologies.
- Comfortable working independently on complex problems with the ability to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions
- Learn new technical skills when needed and use them to help the team achieve success
- Experience with DBT, Dataform, or any other data transformation tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience working in the Google Cloud Platform or any other cloud environment.
- Automating builds, tests, and deployments
- Capability in containerising workloads and running these on Kubernetes
- Managing infrastructure as code
- Full-Time Job
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- Flexible working options
- Located in St. Julian’s, Malta
- Private Health Insurance
- Car Park Space
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Wellness Allowance
- Attractive Office Benefits
- Exciting company events throughout the year
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com by filling out the form now.
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.