Account Manager - Online Casino Services
The chosen candidate will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the growth of Slot Tracker and possible future online casino related products.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working closely with the Head of Department, to create a long-term strategy, defining and improving a better experience on Slot Tracker and other casino related products.
- Conducting competitive analysis to identify areas of opportunity and develop and maintain detailed up-to-date analysis of the competitive landscape.
- Work closely with cross-functional departments to align day to day needs and to facilitate a smooth transition between account management needs.
- Manage day to day tasks for Slot Tracker, including customer support services and owning the back-office systems.
- Be responsible for any customer reports and to outline any arising issues with the development teams, including testing of games or replicating valid issues.
- Build and maintain a slots calendar, adding of new games, overlook new integrations with providers and adding of new customers to our portfolio.
- Overlook promotions and campaigns across various online casino products.
- Identifying opportunities for Slot Tracker to grow its share of customers through up selling and cross selling of products and services.
- Drive business success and act as the voice of the customer by providing feedback and innovative ideas, monitor customers performance and ensure that marketing commitments are being adhered to.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Assisting in ad hoc duties as and when required, other administration duties may apply.
- Experienced professional with at least 7 years previous experience working in the Online iGaming industry
- Vast knowledge and a good understanding of how online casino / slot games work
- Have a clear understanding of Affiliate Marketing, and exposed to online Casino products and services
- A good understanding of the iGaming industry in various markets, including European, American, and Asian markets.
- Strong at decision making, problem solving and other management skills
- A good understanding of SEO
- Exceptional English language skills – both written and verbal
- Full- Time, 40 hour week.
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Car Park Space @ Spinola Park
- Company Doctor
- Fresh daily fruit!
- Beer Fridays
- Exciting team events & company parties!
At the Game Lounge Group we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.