We are seeking a full time Product Manager. The ideal candidate will be the interpreter
between the business user and the technical teams, acting as Product Manager and Owner in a
Agile workflow. Understanding the vision of the product and creating the strategy for that
vision and rolling this out for the projects in your portfolio, your role will be key to ensure all
stakeholders are on the same page. You will be passionate, curious, forward thinking and able
to listen to customers, stakeholders and developers. Market research, providing stats requests
for the Data team and analysis of reports will be key. You will be able to communicate
succinctly and accurately with all vendors and have the technical ability and tenacity to follow
queries through to resolution on time and within budget.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop a solid understanding of our users, the marketplace, the competition and future trends in order to create the best online product possible
- Use your understanding and passion for the product to increase revenue, traffic and user interaction, constantly interpreting the findings to make improvements
- Work closely with the Data team to engage in testing, always improving various environments and products which are driven by you
- Take responsibility for developing and maintaining a passion and vision for the product, translating business requirements into technical solutions by creating product roadmaps, specifications and defining deliverables
- Constructive use of A/B testing in order to facilitate stats driven decisions
- Update backlogs before each sprint with well-written and clear user stories
- Carry out release and resource planning, ensuring that all solution validation/acceptance criteria are met
- Join project demos with relevant stakeholders and participate in relevant Agile meetings
- Actively carry out strategy and market research, monitoring and assessing competing offers in the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, computer Engineering or any related course
- 3+ years demonstrated experience as a Product Owner / Manager or other relevant technical role
- Proven experience of quickly gaining understanding of the product, customer and stakeholder relationships
- Understanding of affiliate marketing; subscription models; Customer engagement (online product), and social applications a plus
- Experience in Game integrations, platform support, mobile application development and various Gaming technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
- Driven, proactive & enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in JIRA, web technologies like PHP, Java, React, HTML and CSS would be considered a plus
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.