The PHP Developer’s primary and foremost job purpose is to deliver value, profit and growth to Game Lounge as needed and
possible. The main area of responsibility is to deliver high performing, efficient, structured, modern and documented PHP code
Duties and responsibilities
• The PHP Developer delivers high performing, efficient, structured, modern PHP code.
• The PHP Developer documents his/her work as needed and appropriate.
• The PHP Developer forms an integral part of company projects as required and ensures the areas of responsibility are covered and reported in an appropriate manner.
• The PHP Developer reports on a regular basis or according to set up routines to the CTO including performance, forecasts, foreseen risks, incidents and exceptions.
• Excellent skills in PHP7 and Composer.
• Good skills in HTML, CSS, npm.
• Basic skills in Jenkins or Grunt are desired.
• Well organised and forward-thinking.
• Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations.
• Results-oriented, self-motivated with a high level of ambition.
• English spoken and written (business proficiency).