Junior Front-End Developer
Game Lounge is looking for a Junior Front End Developer based in Malaga to enhance its growing team.
The Junior Frontend Developer’s primary and foremost job purpose is to deliver value, profit and growth to Game Lounge as needed and possible. The duties are to develop high quality frontend code in collaboration with more senior developers features of high quality as needed by the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Junior Frontend Developer works together with to create site features according to specifications.
- This role will form part of the frontend team.
- Very good knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Working knowledge of AngularJS
- Good social communication skills
- Great interest in learning new skills
- Results-oriented and self-motivated
- English spoken and written (basic proficiency)
- 40 hours per week
- 8 months contract
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org