Head of SEO Content
The Head of SEO Content’s primary and foremost job purpose is to deliver value, profit and growth to Game Lounge as needed and possible. Ensures that relevant and high quality SEO content is published and updated as needed whilst strives to maintain excellent output and job satisfaction of the Content Team. The Head of SEO Content will also manage the Content Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to oversee all content initiatives across multiple Markets and Websites to drive engagement, retention and positive customer behaviour.
- Strives to ensure all content is on-board, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience.
- Ensures that there is continuation and sufficient staffing and/or outsourcing to meet the demand.
- Maps out a content strategy that supports and extends sales and marketing initiatives.
- Reports on a regular basis or according to routines to the CTO including performance, forecasts, foreseen risks, incidents and exceptions.
- The Head of SEO Content collaborates with the SEO Department to establish the content SEO strategy and ensures content follows the strategy.
- Works closely with our BI Team to gauge content effectiveness through data and analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
- Works closely with Content Managers to revise and measure particular content and marketing goals.
- Coordinates work with various departments and ensures that content tasks are delivered with desired quality in a timely manner.
- Establishing work flows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and updating content.
- Participates in the hiring of content writers in all verticals.
- Keeps up with market trends, regulations, compliance and competitors to ensure our websites are performing as well as possible and are fully compliant.
- Good content skills
- Good SEO skills
- At least 3 years’ experience of successfully leading a team
- Good social skills for working with other departments and teams
- Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations
- Results-oriented, self-motivated with a high level of ambition
- Strong decision maker
- English spoken and written (business proficiency)
- The ability to lead and inspire large teams of creative personnel and content creators to achieve the company’s stated goals.
- Project Management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
- Be a good communicator. It sounds very cliche, but Head of SEO Content has to brainstorm with team members in other departments, whilst developing and collaborating on overall content strategy for both short-term and long-term goals and creating new content ideas. It is absolutely crucial that candidate can take honest constructive criticism and feedback.
- Full- time job
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.