Content Writer - Polish
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated Polish Content Writer with a strong Casino editorial background to join our high-performing team of writers and support the expansion of our portfolio of casino-focused websites. Applicants should be passionate about the Online Casino industry and have experience in driving traffic through engaging and informative content.
Duties and responsibilities
- Understands their audience, identifies who they are and what their needs are, and creates content to meet these needs.
- Produces high-quality, compelling content in line with detailed briefs, while adhering to our brand's tone of voice and style guide.
- Writes brand-appropriate, first-class content for various channels, being able to switch between styles and formats to suit diverse audiences and online platforms.
- Assists the Content Manager in content creation activities for owned websites including freelancers or external agencies.
- Edits and proofreads copy to ensure it meets editorial standards.
- Ensures newly created content is aligned with the overall content and SEO strategies.
- Regularly reviews published content and ensures it's aligned with the latest information.
- Assists with market-specific keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Implements search engine optimization recommendations.
- Ensures that the content is in line with market trends and regulations.
- Follows the editorial calendar set by the Content Manager and ensures deadlines are met.
- Collaborates with the Design and Video departments to ensure their own content is supported by comprehensive videos and imagery.
- Monitors and analyses his/her own content performance to understand if it satisfies the user needs and generates new ideas on how to improve the content experience.
- Minimum of 2-years experience in content writing or copywriting. Candidates should be able to present a portfolio of articles or relevant work.
- Native-level Polish. Any additional languages will be considered a plus.
- Good social skills - ability to work with team members and other departments
- Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations
- Organized, self-motivated and results-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Experienced researcher and problem solver.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.