Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Content Marketing Manager with a passion for the Affiliate marketing industry to help us develop and drive our content strategy in line with our brand’s image and business objectives. Applicants should be passionate about the Online Gaming Industry and have experience in driving traffic through engaging and informative content for our portfolio of sites across Casino and Sports Betting.
Duties and responsibilities
- Drives the content strategy and dissemination of content for their portfolio of Affiliate marketing sites across multiple channels.
- Manages a content team and provides editorial, creative and technical support to their team members.
- Oversees all content creation activities for owned websites including freelancers or external agencies.
- Acts as the main stakeholder for all content activities related to their brands to ensure quality, clarity and consistency throughout.
- Develops and maintains an editorial calendar aligned with department goals and ensures the deadlines are met.
- Assists with identifying new content opportunities for their brands, exploring ways to repurpose existing content throughout the site to maintain a high level of customer engagement.
- Adopts a data-driven approach to content publishing and constantly tracks performance of content using the relevant tools.
- Collaborates with Product, Video and Design teams and takes ownership of brand content, style and tone of voice.
- Ensures published content follows the overall SEO strategy, market specifics and best practices.
- Stays up-to-date with developments in the industry and generates new ideas to drive traffic.
- The ability to manage and maintain Social Media content, including platforms across our brands Slot Tracker and Sports Betting.
- A confident team leader with proven experience in managing Content teams - you will be dedicated to keeping team members motivated and act as their go to point for any issues related to content.
- Experience in content writing and knowledge of the Affiliate world - Do you know how to create content that converts? A portfolio of affiliate site articles would be a plus.
- Extensive know-how around key digital marketing terms and features - Current trends?
- Understanding of SEO rules and best practices - we don’t need SEO experts but you need to know what drives a SERP result
- Online Gaming orientated - how proficient are you in Slot games and betting ODDS?
- Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations - A “can do” attitude paired up with a dynamic mentality is key.
- Organized, self-motivated and result-oriented - Someone with innate initiative!
- Good organizational and time-management skills - Deadline oriented.
- Native-level English - as always, other languages will be considered a plus
Private health insurance.
Car Park Space
Flexible Working Hours
Fresh daily fruit!.
Exciting team events, Company parties & Virtual Fun all year round!
We'd love to hear from you!
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.