Casino Content Manager
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Content Manager with a passion for the Online Casino industry to help us develop and drive our content strategy in line with our brand’s image and business objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
At Game Lounge, the Content Manager;
· Drives the content strategy and dissemination of content for his / her portfolio of Casino sites across multiple channels.
· Manages a multinational content writers team and provides editorial, creative, and technical support to his / her team members.
· Oversees all content creation activities for owned websites including freelancers or external agencies.
· Acts as the main stakeholder for all content activities related to his / her brands to ensure quality, clarity, and consistency throughout.
· Develops and maintains an editorial calendar aligned with department goals and ensures the deadlines are met.
· Assists with identifying new content opportunities for his brands, exploring ways to repurpose existing content throughout the site to maintain a high level of customer engagement.
· Adopts a data-driven approach to content publishing and constantly tracks the performance of content using the relevant tools.
· Collaborates with Product, Video, and Design teams and takes ownership of brand content, style, and tone of voice.
· Ensures published content follows the overall SEO strategy, market specifics, and best practices.
· Stays up-to-date with developments in the industry and generates new ideas to drive traffic.
· A confident team leader with proven experience in managing Content teams
· Experience in content writing and knowledge of the Casino industry, both online and/or land-based
· Extensive know-how around key online casino terms and features
· Understanding of SEO rules and best practices
· Knowledge of Casino Affiliation
· Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations
· Organized, self-motivated and result-oriented
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Professional Level of English
· Native Level of Czech, Dutch, Italian, or German
· Full-Time Job
· Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
· Flexible working options
· Located in St. Julian’s, Malta
· Private Health Insurance
· Car Park Space
· Annual Performance Bonus
· Wellness Allowance
· Attractive Office Benefits
· Exciting company events throughout the year
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com by filling out the form now.
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.