Product Data Analyst
Game Lounge is looking for a Product Data Analyst to join our growing Product Team.
As a product data analyst, you will analyze the information of various websites, understand the rationale and user behavior behind it and propose solutions to improve interface designs based on user needs.
Responsibilities and work description
- Analyze existing websites and understand new needs of the business/audience.
- Document the data and present reports based on customer behavior.
- Provide monthly metric reports and manage supporting data dashboards.
- Translate these findings to tangible business outcomes, present solutions, ideas and recommendations that serves the findings.
- Conduct research on usability and customer experience the use of key product analytics tools.
- Continuously research and strive to understand audience needs better and improve the existing systems.
- Work closely with the product management team to identify research topics.
- Coordinate with external marketing tracking solutions that the marketing department use; and
- Liaising with sales department to provide direct data analysis.
- Working knowledge of analytical tools/software e.g. Google Analytics
- Thorough understanding of user interface design, information architecture, and human factors.
- Fluency in data analysis, including trend and root cause identification, experimentation and statistical analysis, data visualization and defining KPIs and communication around data to inform the success of the business and its features.
- Ability to use storytelling to describe data analysis.
- Positive and team oriented "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to handle and coordinate multiple projects at once.
Tertiary Qualifications in Business Analytics, Web Analytics or other related degree. Previous work experience in the above field.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.