IT Development Quality Tester
The IT Development QA Tester’s primary and foremost job purpose is to deliver value, profit and growth to Game Lounge as needed and possible. The main area of responsibility is to ensure high quality development and to avoid any malfunctioning code to reach the production environment.
Duties and responsibilities
The Development QA Tester
• ensures code is checked and validated according to latest standards.
• makes sure that malfunctioning code does not reach production environment.
• records and documents testing procedures
• checks that releases to production environment is carried out with minimal disruptions.
• reports on a regular basis or according to set up routines to the CTO including performance, forecasts, foreseen risks, incidents and exceptions.
• Well organised and forward-thinking.
• Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations.
• Results-oriented, self-motivated with a high level of ambition.
• English spoken and written (business proficiency).
Interested parties are to apply below or kindly send us an email on email@example.com