Head of Data
The Head of Data’s primary and foremost job purpose is to deliver value, profit and growth to Game Lounge as needed and possible. The main area of responsibility is to work together with the Data team to collect relevant data, analyse relevant data, make relevant data highly available as needed by the business. Moreover, it is the responsibility to ensure that the team members develop within their area of expertise.
Duties and responsibilities
- Full responsibility for data within the company and aligning and driving the data architecture and business intelligence strategy.
- Responsible for data quality assurance and consistency of data.
- Collaborates closely with the finance, product, marketing and sales teams.
- Strives to ensure performance, development and happiness of his/her team and ensures there is documentation, continuation and sufficient staffing.
- Reports on a regular basis or according to set up routines to the CTO including performance, forecasts, foreseen risks and exceptions.
- Keeps up with the latest standards in data.
- Strong academic background in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- At least seven years’ experience in data analysis
- At least five years’ experience of successfully leading a team
- Technical competence in the fields of enterprise data warehousing, data mining, data visualization, predictive analytics & Business Intelligence.
- Experience and skills in machine learning and artificial intelligence are considered an asset.
- Ability to deliver quality despite multiple parallel tasks and projects ongoing
- Good social skills for working with other departments and teams
- Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations
- Results-oriented, self-motivated with a high level of ambition
- Strong decision maker
- English spoken and written (business proficiency)
We'd love to hear from you!