Esports Content Writer - English Language
We are looking for a native English-speaking self-imposed team player, to join our growing team in the Malta office. The most important part is to find an enthusiastic esports fan, who knows the scene and wants to work with it. Writers have the possibility to show their creativeness, as long as given assignments are finished within the given timelines. Writer will be working along with other esports writers and reporting directly to the Head of Esports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cover esports on large scale on a day-to-day basis
- Write news, articles and blog posts regarding esports and esports betting
- Keep up with the local and global esports scene
- Execute given tasks efficiently
Applicant is to have experience as a content writer/journalist; and/or a degree that supports the job description. A wide knowledge and understanding of esports is a must. Applicant must have experience as a gamer from a wide range of games that fall into the category of esports, whether it’s as a pro, semi-pro or just an amateur; that doesn’t matter, as long as the applicant understands the esports industry.
- Fulltime job
- Monday to Friday, office hours
- Indoor work in our offices
- Located in Malta
- Possibilities to travel to esports events in Europe to write coverage on-site
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org