Content Writer - German Language
The Content Writer’s primary job purpose is to ensure that high quality content is published on his/her websites. At the same time the Content Writer helps the Content Manager to oversee his/her websites and, together with the SEO department and the Content Manager, ensures that the chosen on-page SEO practices are followed.
Responsibilities and Work Description
- The Content Writer is responsible mainly for the content he/she publishes on his/her websites, which includes – but might not be limited to - both casino and sport content;
- Ensures that the content on his/her websites is updated and relevant for the targeted audience, keeping up with his/her market trends and regulations;
- Must be sure to cover all the tasks assigned by the Content Manager and to meet their deadlines;
- Accepts all tasks in addition to writing, which can help to improve the quality of the websites’ content and its relevance for the targeted audience;
- Agrees on attending workshops and/or meetings arranged by the Company, informing the Content Manager in a timely manner if unable to attend;
- Coordinates work with the designers within his/her team and the SEO department, always reporting to the Content Manager within his/her projects;
- Reports to the Content Manager on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, according to the guidelines given from time to time.
- At least two years’ experience as a content writer
- Good social skills for working with other departments and colleagues
- Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and organised
- Fluent English, well-organised spoken and written
- Experience within the iGaming industry is a plus
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.