We’re looking for a Back-End Developer responsible for managing the application that supports the front-end. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of central databases and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well. Moreover, you’ll need to ensure the application is consistently functioning. You’ll also help manage application support, security and content management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Integration of user facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Application optimization for maximum speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Validation of all user input
- Very close collaboration with front-end
A Computer Sciences degree or skills/experience to match. You’re also expected to be highly knowledgeable in;
- Familiarity and exposure with Agile teams
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting us via email or by filling out the form now.